31 May 2009

What a great day!!


This, the first day of the rest of my life (now you say it...) has been full of fun, hope and rewards. For a while there I forgot about whatever reality I had been in before and started thinking about new obsessions. We have a new car! OMG it smells so good and means freedom.

Revelation ahead: people of the opposite sex IRL feel & taste really good when you kiss them. I guess that I had forgotten that, oh so salient, love.

I was awarded a somewhat generous and kinda expected gift - and I
asked her to keep it - for now. Tis nice to surprise an elderly woman every now and then.

We got home to see that there were still 10 ducklings happily paddling in the pond.

Whatever you're doing and wherever you are - spend much, much more time thinking about good stuffs than whatever else may come to mind =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!