24 June 2009

Running out of time

I've started thinking about how much we've seen and what we've done, and the excitement of the museums yesterday pretty much kept me up all night. Not much time left in France before bringing it all back home on Saturday.


We went back to the Latin Quarter for dinner last night and very spicy Indian cuisine (maybe that kept me up). Here's some juxtaposition in the street performers and some more of the pictures taken at the Louvre and the impressionist exhibits at the D'Orsay.

I scribbled some in my journal yesterday and some more watercoloring. Maybe I'll take a picture of the little paintings... later... when not in the company of the masters, Van Gogh & Monet...

We're all up early for an outing to Normandie - the town ofLisieux and then returning to Paris this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!