16 June 2009

This is so good


Not having time to wonder or worry about the details of this trip. I was given an opportunity to invite anyone to be my travel mate - all expenses paid. The squirrels in my head ran around for about two hours, and I decided that mom should come with me.
There is another mom and her daughter from Dallas that we're essentially mirroring. My grandmother just had them do four of everything instead of the previously planned two! I'm pretty sure our moms will get along well, and I'm just too pleased to be making this first trip to France at this moment in time. We should be on the ground there tomorrow morning sometime.
Come back often and comment if you will because I'm planning to blog from wherever we have an internet connection!
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!