06 July 2009

At least, it's almost tomorrow

Kept a stiff upper lip almost all Monday long -

You might have figured that Monday and I just don't like each other -

Mondays after a holiday are really tough -

Mondays after a holiday, and the beginning of a school semester are tough and challenging -

Mondays after a holiday, beginning at a new school..., well it wasn't pretty, but I kept saying (to myself) self... ahha... be good and maybe you won't notice.

[partial list at the time of publishing] Woke up too early, had too much coffee, grumbled about the yard overgrowing, almost had a car wreck, couldn't find the right building on campus, sunburn from Saturday starts to itch, didn't have a pass to park in the right lot, late to first class, had been moved to another building, really late to first class, didn't know a soul, skipped lunch (and rarely eat breakfast), ticked off a friend by goading into twittering, was too early to next class, Chloe skipped class (why were IMs invented?), didn't care for professor, he was really a jerk to a girl in class, wondered too much about decision to do summer school, seatbelt got stuck in car door and battery was dead, got jumped off by a girl, ticked off second friend (I think), got a ticket for expired inspection sticker (June 2009 - dislike HP police) in dad's car!, late to coach kids' team at the Y (sad faces), trying to be nice to everyone I see isn't helping anyone, ticked off 3rd friend by being late when 2 kids' parents didn't pick up on time, reminded all day why I dislike (strongly) being late, forgot to take out the trash this morning and reminded by mom the second I walked in the back door, couldn't get a single friend to answer the phone, email or anything, and I'm still smiling like a fool :-)

4 comments:

  1. and I thought I was having a bad day...
    I hope tomorrow's better, Severus

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajajee... thx for the comment, and tomorrow HAS to be better - U2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah summer school. You'll make it! I haven't died yet and i'm an old lady in school lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, Michelle -

    Plan to always find a way into class... years from now. Figure with this lil semester that I'll get happy with it right about the time it's over. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!