01 July 2009

a Pi -

...l'amour...





Differences yet strong desires she fears
Night after night pressing them one by one
Too good too far stop pain he tries to run
Timing for them is off perhaps by years
Weeping waters cacti prickly with tears
Somewhere he sits thinking of me undone
Was I touched or twas game without the fun
A scream small rage come back to me he hears


A hot wind makes her blush chides him sor-ry
It's love he says that sounds so good too good
Have I told you yet that you're adorable
Lightness again removed her mood loves me
Apart by day again so hard do this he could
He says such things heart melts makes her stable
She moves and waves she is art in motion
Warm rain on her face close distance small ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!