10 July 2009

sidecar to Monday's post

(Partial list at the time of giddy)
.
Woke up chipper without the alarm clock, tall grass had no effect on my psyche, birds chirping was like a song, met a friend for breakfast (croissant with preserves & cafe), ran there (only 3 km), wiped the last bit of peeled skin off my forehead (swore to wear sunscreen next time), got a great relief email from a new acquaintance, listened to a newly found blip that I liked, ran home faster than going to breakfast, cold shower wasn't too cold (thank you, summer heat), haha Viva la Vida on the radio again (3 out of 4 days if you're counting), wearing a crazy shirt that no one has laughed about yet, lit reading in the cool morning grass is not nearly as boring, cute dm from a friend, had a small lunch that somehow made me full, got the perfect haircut, found a penny and picked it up, later saw a dime (and left it for the next person), spent very little time analyzing what was, read some more and don't remember yawning once, even started a new book I found "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel, delighted in a few superficial chats online, went out with some friends and managed to get home before everything closed... didn't want the day to end....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!