25 July 2009

Sunset over Lake



This has (so far) been an extremely full day of meeting new people and mostly enjoying every moment. This view is the sunset over Lake Travis at a popular restaurant.

Have to say that if this weekend gathering is anything like the next few years, then staying on task for studies has some stiff competition. My arms are sore from wake boarding and pulling people out of the water. Good news: I did wear sunscreen so my sunburn doesn't seem that bad!

Ima get back to the group here in a second, and hope that y'all are doing what you do best wherever you are!
.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having an awesome weekend! What a gorgeous picture to have as a remembrance of a good time! Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kimberly! A good time was had (in pieces) and several good memories. Read you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!