10 July 2009

Woo-hoo it's Friday

You know... it's easier to figure out why you're sad than why you're happy. Happy is somewhat elusive I've come to believe and you just have to go with it when it happens. It's quite clearly Friday morning and that's gotta be half of it, and coffee kicking in usually accounts for something, too. I wish that I could give each of you a little bit of my happy right now because I've got lots to share!!

This video doesn't reveal anything special, but I shot it on my camera instead of the lil low res from the phone. BTW - I LOVE this phone replacement - blackberry curve. My old, new phone expired on or about June 10th and so I was able to get one that has more of the features I needed. <333 height="364" width="445">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!