12 August 2009

Amazing Sky!



.
Thanks again to Kat for the internet help and James for trying to spiff up my "best" pic from last night (this morning). Took about 50 pics of the meteor shower, and shoulda thought about bringing a tripod on the trip before.... The one above is NOTHING (mean it) when I try to tell you how amazing it was watching hundreds of meteors streaming across the occasionally clear night sky in the mountains.
.
Already have my chair ready for tonight and took in a long nap after lunch in preparation.
.
I swear there were a few that seemed to be colorful and have to say that nature's fireworks are much more impressive than any 4th of July show that I've seen! I'm now a completely convinced stargazer and look forward to consuming an education on them.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!