16 August 2009

It's early, yet

No pic to go with this, either. Do have tons that I took on my camera and maybe share some with y'all later today or tomorrow when I have some more computer time.
.
Making my self sick with thoughts of needed life changes over the next few days. Orientation starts early this week in Austin and looking at boxes of things that I've already packed for the move.
.
I'm feeling strangely selfish (really odd for me). Maybe it's still the lingering lack of sleep since Friday that's causing me to wanna heal. Maybe it's sth else, tho.
.
This trip was fantastic!! If only we could figure out a way to get those mountains (which used to be part of Texas) a little closer to where I live. :-)
.
Chat soon and bbyez for now,
.
Ric
.

2 comments:

  1. yes, the rockies are very beautiful. I've gotta get out there some day. Good luck with orientation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Me! They are unbelievably beautiful - recommend making plans for the trip right way!

    I'm not looking forward to an orientation - dislike informational sessions, in general, but thanks for that encouragement, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!