10 August 2009

Woo-Hoo I'm the Driver



.
We left town this morning at about 5:00AM and this chosen spot was the first stop. Why? Because I'm the driver. Dad has taught me that when you drive and are trying to make time - stop only when necessary. Everyone has been mostly asleep since the hummmm of the road knocked them out one after the other about 30 minutes in. This spot is somewhere in the Texas panhandle and I've been watching the clouds - what to watch? - and thought these looked good. There's a gas station ahead according to a sign that I saw and the girls will get their own chance to freshen up. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't just asked to go because I had the newest car and liked driving... yes... I'm sure!
.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, am so flattered ((: Thank you alot. I'll be following yer success through the learning : >

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!