12 August 2009

Woo-Hoo! (really, this time!)



.
This lil roll in the river may not look like much, but it feels like you just dropped from the top of the Texas Giant rollercoaster at Six Flags! Whitewater kayaking is definitely going to be something I'll seek out on future trips where it's to be had.
.
The water was extremely cold - so rolling over wasn't a pleasant option - just stay topside up, our guide said! Wanting to please (and not drown) I did as instructed, fortunately. The other fella in my foursome wasn't so fortunate, and it was a pretty rough afternoon for him.
.
You know... for a Summer that began with such a thud, this one has been fantastic. When forced to seek new travels and happy-making events, one might just might find pleasure!
.
If you're already at school studying or packing and going soon... don't be glum about this last yee-ha spree - my number comes up soon, and hoping to bag a few more great memories that'll last!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!