18 September 2009

Clouds parting?

it's rained some or a lot every day since Sunday, and I saw this strange bright spot in the clouds just a short bit ago.
.
Monday began slowly, skipping two classes and by this afternoon I had skipped every class this week, at least, once. Now maybe that got worked out of the system and won't need to do it again...
.
I think that I made myself sick this week, too. At first it felt like any slump: not sleeping well, sore, unable to run as far without getting tired, but then I had a fever by Tuesday. After the class less parts of Monday, I made every one on Tuesday and prolly gave whatever I had to each group I saw. Wednesday was hard, but Thursday was the worst.
.
Not sure that I'd ever been sick without someone nearby who cared. My roommates laughed and left me alone...and then, there wasn't anybody there to make sure I was eating, drinking, showering.... What a mess.
.
So I survived and know that it can be done - besides, billions of other guys do it alone.
.
My schedule got a little wacky with the extra sleeping, and today began to look more normal...only had to skip that one last class to be at 100% for the week - physics lab - done!
.

8 comments:

  1. There's always that bright spot to look forward to. Skipping class? I don't have the guts. I would really like to skip bio and forensics though. Bio is too hard and forensics is full of lazy, ne'er do wells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're sick :( Maybe that's why you were feeling so blah last week-you were just coming down with something and didn't know it.

    Technically, it's not really skipping class if your sick. Yeah, I know, professors don't care if you're sick, but it's not like you skipped to go to Disneyland or something :)

    Hope your feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... get well soon buddy and start afresh. Take care. At least we are here to give you some mental support. :)

    Lopa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon, my friend.

    I'm here if you need to talk, okayy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick, is it?!

    Had to break the ice with the skipping and feeling like death warmed over eased the pressure of the deeds. Glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim -

    Always the realist, right? Thanks, I'm better. Yeah..., but 3 of 'em I really did skip (haha). Thanks for your visits and cheerful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Lopa -

    Thank you! Knew y'all were out there, but didn't even feel like opening the laptop. I'm quite fresh now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy, Disguise-girl -

    Might be up for a chat soon. Gotta read a few more of your blog posts before I'm ready, tho. Still trying to figure out where that stuff comes from (haha). Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!