08 September 2009

Labor Day party

Had my pleasurable (and rare) nap interrupted by a friend putting together an impromptu pool party.
Her timing was really very good because I had just spent 15 hours of the prior two days studying.  The first two weeks of school have been intense at times.
.
You kno...I've always said, and believe, that people don't change.  Our behaviors, tho, can be somewhat modified.  Sometimes, just a little modification is enough.  I've been killing myself over a few things, a move and rough school for weeks, and struggling for no good reason, I think.
.
Over and over I've been given advice that all sounds the same, and I haven't been listening.  Maybe the answer really is staring me right in the face.  (thanks for the surprise, self-pic on my phone, Clo!)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!