08 September 2009

Library lover

Finally got a decent shot of my favorite library.  Had to decide whether you got to see the orderly tables and lamps (and students) or this crazy, wonderful ceiling!  Every surface is a little hard so any little sound tends to carry.  That pretty much keeps everyone quiet - with severe purpose - that's kinda funny in itself, to me.
.
In all 3 of my classes today I waited ever so patiently for the hard question to come out - you know the one that proves you are a little too prepared?  Well... it never came.  It was as though the profs took the weekend off, or something... what?  a holiday?  Maybe tomorrow will be different, and I'll get to answer...  If not, then I might have to jump out there and start asking them myself!
.
Seriously...where's the fun in spending a holiday weekend getting a little too prepared for the coming week (geek much)?
.

2 comments:

  1. Geeks rule the world! Just thought I should mention that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!

    haha - yes, I guess they do. The libraries are just about my favorite places on campus. I'm so pleased that they aren't wildly popular. Thank you visiting and tossing in your words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!