17 October 2009

103 fever and the sun doesn't change


.
The world spins, the seasons change, the sun comes up and the game goes on.
.
Philosophic glances always seem to come easier when one is sad or sick. There has to be some reflective in that thought, too.
.
I never considered that just being home and having few worries (or exams) would feel like this...heh.
.
Have you ever had a headache that last 3 days? I haven't before, but you do kinda get used to a pain being there and causing a deep furrow between your eyes. Can't focus very well and am sick and tired of ginger ale....
.
Go Longhorns. Beat Oklahoma.
.

6 comments:

  1. Awww... you have fever for last 3 days? That's too bad. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just tried to post this comment a million times, here it goes once more:
    I'm sorry you're feeling poorly. Who's taking care of you? Please rest and get well soon, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often get headaches but not for 3 days straight. Did you? Aww put some cold pack so you will feel better. Hope you'll get better soon.

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends,

    Thabk you for being concerned. My mom drove to school on Thursday when she heard. She's been a good nurse <3. My grandmother's doctor is here now. I'm nott sure how long. Can't get the fever down and getting shots for something, but no one's wrorried. Think I missed the game.

    Trhank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please please get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone. I'm at home this morning and resting. Happy to be at home. I don't like the hospital. Does anyone - ha?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!