20 November 2009

I love you

Like the rain that cools and quenches the earth
.
Like the gentle morning sun that rises each day
.
Like the early birds that sing their happy little songs
.
Like the smiling guys making breakfast tacos every single day
.
Like the barista girls at the off-brand coffee shop - wink, wink
.
Like the cooling of the breeze at the first change of the season
.
Like the feeling of that breeze flopping my hair because I don't care
.
Like the 3rd mile of a short 5 mile run
.
Like the kids laughing on their way to kindergarten - they have no cares
.
Like, liking as it turns into love
.
Yeah...there's always more...
.

5 comments:

  1. This post is similar to mine! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha... yeah... We were posting them both at approximately the same time, too! Love is everywhere if you can see...

    Thanks, Dish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwh, i love this.
    makes me think of some really adorable images.
    :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I'll reply soon with my own comment!